Product Line Manager VCXO/XO
Description: The Product Line Manager is responsible for the overall product strategy and business leadership for assigned product lines in order to meet sales, profit and other financial goals. Under general guidance and in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology, etc., develops business plans for product lines which will cover financial performance, marketing, engineering and manufacturing objectives. Provides the primary liaison between Engineering/Manufacturing and Sales and maintains close contacts with customers. Identifies product extensions, changes and improvements for existing products, and plays and integral role in the definition, development and introduction of new products. Recommends high level strategies and advises management of market place trends affecting such strategies.
- Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, analysis of market research, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products.
- Manage product cycles and product positioning with critical offshore suppliers.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer's needs and market opportunities.
- Coordinates and develops marketing, sales, engineering and financial plans for product line.
- Research and develops pricing policies to maximize companies return on investment.
- Prepares product development objectives and schedules for all phases of product development and introduction to market.
- Reviews progress continually through product life cycle to ensure attainment of objectives.
- Is responsible for increasing sales and market share, consistent within the profitability guidelines established by management.
Qualifications: Requires a Bachelors Degree in Engineering with Masters in Business Administration (MBA) preferred; plus 5 - 10 years related experience preferably in frequency control devices or electronic components.
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a professional work environment and comprehensive exceptional benefit package including Profit Sharing, Employee Salary Bonus based on Company performance, 401(k) Plan, superior Medical/Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, 100% Tuition Reimbursement and more.
Wintronl is an Affirmative Action employer and adheres to Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines, M/F/D/V.
If you seek challenge, rewards and recognition in an environment that encourages innovation and team accomplishments and you would like to be considered for the above position, please send your resume to Wintron Human Resources.